ihadreach: Why am I making seven monks? I’ll never use any of these characters. I still have two dozen characters I haven’t gotten a chance to use. Why do I like monks so much suddenly? What is going on? Monks are awesome man! I have a Monk and it’s my first time playing Pathfinder. I have driven our DM crazy. He always like, “You’re a monk. And you’re freaking...
Prison Rules: As complete as I could make 'em
1. NO FANDOM FIGHTS: You are only allowed to start fights with regular prisoners if and only if they bash your fandom(s).
2. We all have one thing in common: gay pairings. Remember this when someone acts up.
3. Gay fanart workshop time is bonding time: Play nice and kindly help others if they ask for it.
4. Sherlock fandom: we would like to ask you to turn your cries off after 11pm. However this rule doesn't apply on Sunday.
5. Doctor Who fandom: We know bananas are high in potassium. Leave it. Also your screwdriver is not sonic and will be confiscated.
6. Supernatural fandom: please do not take all the salt from the cafeteria.
7. Fans are allowed to be in more than one fandom, do not seclude them if they do.
8. Harry Potter fandom: That is not a wand, it is a stick, and it is not allowed indoors.
9. Glee fandom: Those prison guards are not secretly a couple, stop shipping everything.
10. Darren Criss fandom: The furniture is for SITTING/SLEEPING on, not jumping, so please refrain from doing so.
11. Doctor Who fandom: No breaking out, you're not River Song and this isn't Storm Cage
12. AtLA fandom: Zutarans and Kataangers to stop infighting immediately. We're all in this together. Also fake bending battles to be confined to rec time please, you're weirding out the guards.
13. Furnace Fandom: There are no such things as Wheezers, you're scaring the other inmates with your weird stories.
14. Glee fandom: Please stop crafting shivs while glaring menacingly at other shippers after every ship war you guys have. It's getting ridiculous and they're really starting to pile up.
15. Pirates of the Caribbean fans: please do not steal the emergency supply of rum.
16. X-Men First Class fandom: stop destroying all the cleaning buckets, they won't look like that damn helmet anyway
17. Amnesia fandom: You're not in the prison level, there is no need to hide in dark corners and cry for your lantern. You are freaking out your inmates.
18. Hunger Games fandom: No forcing each fandom to select a champion to send in battle against one another.
19. My Little Pony fandom: Love and Tolerate the shit out of EVERYONE.
20. Whedonites: Don't be afraid to like the other prisoners. Joss can't kill them off in here.
21. Batman fandom: Stop stealing the Whovian's lipstick. You are not the Joker.
22. Twilight fandom: Don't pick fights with the Harry Potter fans in the cafeteria. You cannot slay them with sparkles.
23. Wholockians: You can't insist we pray to Moffat during religious services. Your prayers do not appease him or his troll Gatiss.
24. Firefly fandom: Those aren't coats. Those are blankets you've fashioned to look like coats. Stop it! ...It's the middle of winter and we don't have the budget for this.
25. Buffy fandom: No, we aren't going to establish a policy of exposing every staff member and inmate to sunlight on a daily basis 'just to make sure'. And no, you can't all work in the woodshop making 'stakes'. Sorry, those are just wooden shivs.
26. Portal and Stargate Fandoms: Your cellmates do not appreciate the chalk circles you keep drawing on the walls. Besides, for it to work you’d have to have the end of the wormhole be on the outside of the prison. Unless you are just sneaking into the kitchen.
27. Skyrim Fandom: Stop calling people “milk-drinkers”. You don’t even know what that MEANS. Also no-one wants to hear about your knee.
28. White Collar Fandom: Pretty sure the guards are looking out for that escape technique by now. You’re never going to grow a convincing beard anyway.
29. Princess Bride: You are NOT Inigo Montoya, your father is upset that you are in jail, and if you quote this again you should prepare to die.
30. Golden Compass: No one else can see your daemon, so it’s kind of freaking people out that you talk to it so much.
31. Temeraire: The egg you get at breakfast is hard boiled. It will never hatch into a dragon, and hoarding them under your pillow won’t change that. Cut it out, they are starting to smell.
32. Dr. Horrible: Actually, the freeze ray you are making out of matchsticks looks quite cool. You may proceed. But hitting on other people on laundry day is unacceptable.
33. Battlestar Galactica: Just because they’re not in your fandom doesn’t make them Cylons! They would appreciate it if you stopped quizzing them on human emotions.
34. House: It COULD be Lupus. But I think you’re getting the prison doctor, not House, to check it out.
35. Mad Men: Um, no, you can’t act like that because we don’t live in the 60’s anymore. Put out that cigar and stop groping the buxom ladies.
36. Vampire Diaries: Stop trying to kill the Twilight fans. You started the whole romanticizing thing, so it’s partially your fault!
37. Song of Ice and Fire: No matter how much you petition the parole board, they will never transfer you to “the Wall”
38. IT Crowd: After you make the necessary jokes, you really should fix the computer. How else will the fanfiction get written?
39.Tin Tin: Pretending to get drunk on the water is not that funny.
40. Monk: Please share your neurotic tendencies only with those who give permission. Organizing people’s cells when they are out in the yard is likely to get you punched.
41. South Park: Just because his name is Kenny doesn’t give you the right to kill him! Also he is not a cartoon. Put the prisoner down.
42. Slenderfandom: No we are not proxies trying to torment you. Put down that camera and knife right now.
43. M*A*S*H: You are no longer permitted in the arts and crafts room if you keep attempting to preform surgery on the tables.
44. [Prototype]: Stop trying to eat the inmates! You will not gain memories or their appearance by doing so.
45. inFAMOUS: You are no longer allowed near any electrical equipment. We've lost a lot of your type because you kept sticking forks in the sockets trying to gain its energy.
46. Kingdom Hearts: We are not Heartless, we are not Nobodies. Put down that broomstick, it is not a keyblade.
47. Homestuck: You are not allowed near the gray face paint anymore. We will also be forced to remove a certain water holding container if you don't stop trying to have sex over top of them. It is unsanitary.
48. The Last Airbender: Stop snapping our silverware in half. It's not considered metalbending and if you continue, we will be forced to use plastic forks and knives again..
49. Holmestuck: John is not a homosexual, period.
50. Castle Fandom: Don't worry, I'd get you out.
51. Fullmetal Alchemist Fandom: Stop drawing transmutation circles on the floors in chalk. You are not alchemists.
52. Minecraft Fandom: Please refrain from digging up the dirt in the courtyard. It's starting to irritate the guards.
53. Fringe Fandom: Wait, where the fuck is the Fringe fandom? (Meanwhile, Fringe fans are chilling in another universe in an alternate timeline, rewatching season 12384132746946 of Fringe.)
54. Hoot Owls: Please don't eat all of our ice cream sandwiches supply in one night, you can't go to Walmart at 2 in the morning to buy more.
55. Assassin's Creed: Quit climbing shit, the guards will think you're trying to escape and shoot you down.
56. Directioners: Stop laughing at everything and stop shipping everyone.
57. Beliebers: If a Belieber gets in prison, he/she will immediately be executed.
58. Tangled: Stop stealing all the frying pans.
59. Star Wars fandom: We got it. We let the wookie win. Now stop waving your hands about. Your Jedi mind-tricks have no power here.
60. Star Trek fandom: It's worse than that it's physics, Jim. Just because that guard's name is Scotty, does not mean he will "beam you up." No....don't ask him...oh.....
61. Leverage Fandom: Please refrain from stealing from the guards, also please don't punch them, hack into the security system, or try to con guards into letting you out... Evil plotting isn't appreciated either. Also, when we say this prison is breakout proof, it IS breakout proof. Don't try to prove yourselves.
62. Torchwood fandom: His name is Jack. We understand. But he doesn't appreciate you shipping him with everything. He's not immortal and he's never been pregnant.
63. Misfits Fandom: Stop trying to hit the prison guards on the head with paint cans. They did not gain super strength and murderous intentions after being hit by lightning in a mysterious storm, and they are not out to get you. You won't be allowed in the arts and crafts room if this continues.
64. Portal fandom: Stop knocking down the security cameras. She is not watching you and you are only ruining expensive equipment.
65. The Creature Fandom: No you cannot take 'Sp00n' with you. It is just a spoon. Sp00n is a horse. Get it right.
66. Disney fandom: Your hair will never look like that, so quit trying. Not even if you style it with a fork. Also, we know it's hard, but please try to refrain from bursting into spontaneous song while we're trying to sleep. Not every time is time for a sing-a-long.
67. Jak and Daxter Fandom: Yes, you're in prison. No, you're not being experimented on in an attempt to create super soldiers. Even if you were, only the Mar line could survive anyway. Stop screaming bloody murder in your cells; it's scaring the other inmates and the guards.
68. Big Bang Theory fandom: You cannot procreate by eating too much Thai food, so stop making so damn much of it. You have no research capital, so you cannot be Batman. Furthermore, bazinga.
69. Dexter Fandom: No plastic wrap or sheeting allowed.
70. Bones Fandom: You may only talk between one another, as other inmates do not understand your constant scientific words or your social awkwardness.
Fanfiction: Not Your Kind of Experiment
Johnlock Fic for Johnlock Day, Go. Read. It. You will like and have lots of feelings! blood-songs: So, I finally started writing for the Johnlock fandom; no turning back from here on, folks! Rating: PG-13 Summary: “Cordial relationship, you say? You kissed me last week for an experiment.” Wordcount: 4,440 “Sherlock, someone ate all my jam.” There is a rustle of papers, and Sherlock’s...
do they REALLY not see this or
Gatiss: We’ve had lots of fun with the notion that, in the 21st century, people naturally assume that they’re a couple.
Cumberbatch: There is weird fan fiction out there — weird. They write stories and do manga cartoons of what they think you get up to behind closed doors. Some of it’s funny. Some of it’s full-on sex. Get Martin to show you some.
Freeman: There are a lot of people hoping that our characters and ourselves are rampantly at it most of the time.
Cumberbatch: Much as Sherlock adores John, and he’s fond of him, there’s no love, there’s nothing sexual — all the jokes aside. The problem is, they [the jokes in the script] fuel the fantasy of the few into flames for the many. People presume that’s what it is, but it’s not.
Freeman: If you want to think that they’re secretly in love with each other, then you can. But we’ve never played anything like that. I don’t really think they are, but there’s enough of that for people to see it if they want. I think they’re just really interested in each other because they give something to the other that is lacking in their life.
Freeman: Their relationship is kind of um… it’s kind of - as has been said a lot - it’s a kind of love story. It’s two men who really love each other and need each other. And don’t even necessarily *want* to need each other. They sort of drive each other up the wall sometimes, but they’re absolutely two halves.
Irene: Hi Jim! You sound annoyed, is this a bad time to call?
Jim: yes, of course it is, what do you want?
Irene: Well, I was calling to say I got tickets to the Bee Gees concert.
Jim: SAY THAT AGAIN.
Irene: The sold out Bee Gees concert, Jim! I am special friends with the owner of Ticketmaster!
Jim: say that again and know that if you are lying to me, I will find you, and I will sssskin you.
Irene: The concert is tonight, I grabbed you a ticket if you're free...
Jim: Sorry, wrong day to die.
Jim: so if you have what you say you have, I will make you rich. if you don't, I'll make you into shoes.
Irene: Come on bitch, I don't lie about the Bee Gees.
smelliet: redsolostripper: Dead. I am dead! xDD
spittingrainbows: It’s January 29th! That means its time for JOHNLOCK!
Alone on the Water
Ok so I finally figured out that Alone On the Water is a fanfiction that all of the Tumblr Sherlockians are reading. I read it about seven hours ago and I just couldn’t. I mean seriously! I thought the Reichenbach Falls was horrible and had tortured me more than anything else in this world could, but I was proven wrong. Alone On the Water is a beautiful piece of work that truly pulls at your...
Reblog if you have in any way been emotionally...
bortky: If it’s from Ianto’s death, 10’s regeneration. or Sherlock’s fall, I have cried an umpteen amount of times, & I am sure you have to. BBC ruins lives, ruins them! Like to the point of no return. And we continue loving them for it too! Because we’re masochists! We love the pain and grow from it with our loving characters! And come together as a giant fandom family to describe...
I love you.
Jack: No, not like this! Don't leave me like this!
Ianto: Gotta go...
Jack: Ianto NO! I never said it properly before!
Ianto: Doesn't need saying...
Jack: YES IT DOES! Ianto Jones, I love you.
Ianto: And I love you too Jack.
y'know people say this about all the actors but i...
sulfatetocopper: like steven and mark would bring up an idea and he’d be all “nope. read it. next one. nope, that’s done too. ah, yeah that would fuck with them good. DO IT.” I can see this happening. Like legit happening! Because they’re all trolls. The whole lot of them!
The funny thing about the acting business is that there are more poofs in it...– Martin Freeman (via moriartea) #perfecthumanbeing (via tardis-at-221b)
There is weird fan fiction out there — weird. They write stories and do manga...– Benedict Cumberbatch (via raptorsahoy) get martin to show you some (via highly-functioning-sociopath)
rudestache started following you Yay! Hello Rudestache! Thank you for your wonderful follow! And welcome to the family! =D And just so you know,